Powerful tools for simplified network management
InControl is a comprehensive suite of tools that enhances Pepwave complete line of products. InControl provides a single interface to perform many critical tasks, including: scheduled client throughput tests, health reporting, full device configuration, firmware updates, and direct customer communication.
See How Your Customers Are Doing
With our new Google Maps integration and scheduled throughput testing, InControl shows you exactly what your customers experience is like. InControl provides powerful reports to give you details on every client's current and past connection quality so you can quickly identify where there are problems.
Reduce Customer Support Costs
With InControl and the Pepwave Surf, you have access to direct communication with your customers. InControl allows you to push custom messages to each customer's modem, eliminating the need for outbound calling. Now you can keep your customers informed without mass emails or intrusive phone calls, even during times they are not able to connect to your network. These communication tools combined with InControl's extensive troubleshooting tools make it easy for support staff to resolve or prevent customer calls.
Get Control of Your Equipment
InControl allows you to centrally manage your entire inventory of Pepwave devices from any location. Instead of programming each unit individually, you can choose to configure anywhere from one device to your entire inventory from InControl's intuitive interface. Our intelligent programming is applied automatically as soon as a device connects to the internet, so you can be sure your settings will be applied.
For more on InControl, visit http://incontrol.pepwave.com
Remote Monitoring with Google Maps Integration – Powerful health and status reporting displayed on an interactive map
- Map View – Visually show each customers connection quality, for easy problem identification
- Throughput Testing – Know exactly how well each clients connection is performing with scheduled or on-demand throughput tests
- Automated Reporting – InControl automatically gathers statistics, giving you access to connection quality reports for each device
Easy Customer Support – InControl is managed through its simple and elegant web interface
- Flexible - Give your support staff access to real-time throughput testing and wireless stats without giving them configuration abilities
- Secure – All communications with InControl are secured with strong encryption
- Intuitive – InControl allows you to organize your equipment into groups so it is easy to manage different deployments
Deployment Tools - Keep track of your deployment progress with special deployment tools and reports
- Deployment reports - Track how many new customer have made a sucsessfull connection in daily or monthly reports
- Intensive monitoring - Get more health statistics with escalated polling times for new customers
Powerful Searches and Labeling - Find exactly who you are looking for and keep track of them
- Extensive search fields - Search by signal strenth, throughput results, time online, login credentials, firmware version, IP, MAC, and many more!
- Combo Searches - Combine multiple search criteria to find customers who meet all elements of your search
- Custom Tags - After you have performed your search, save the results with a custom tag for easy identification later
- Inventory Management - See all of your equipment, and know what is deployed and what has not been yet
Remote Configuration – Create templates for instant configuration of all your Pepwave devices
- Configuration library – Store any amount of configuration templates for precise control over your system settings
- Intelligent application – You can be sure the devices you program with InControl will get their settings, whether they are online, or on the shelf when you programmed them
- Group configuration – You can choose to program anywhere from one to all of your equipment by using our extensive search criteria options
Firmware Management – Use InControl to store and apply different firmware versions
- Centralized storage – Keep copies of different firmware versions for easy access
- Scheduled upgrades – You control when to apply upgrades to minimize interruptions for your customers
- Network Wide Stats - See a quick summary of how many devices are running each version on your network