Pepwave is looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our team. At Pepwave, you will
- work in a fast-growing, energetic, and rewarding environment;
- meet our international, world-class customer base;
- team with the people who always strive for excellence and enjoy their work.
Please review our job openings below. To apply, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
We are constantly recruiting the best professionals. If you want to tell us your expertise and join our team, you are most welcome to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as well. Thank you.Current Openings
Software Test Engineer
- Undertake both white box and black box software tests
- Write test plan and conduce implementation to improve test coverage
- Design and develop test automation infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Programming experience in C and scripting languages are desirable
- Experience in using automated testing tool is a plus
- Knowledge in networking and UINX/Linux including system administration is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
Technical Marketing Engineer
- To create and advocate a market
- Provide insightful technical documentation (such as application notes, how-to, white papers, case studies)
- Provide competitive analysis, product positioning and technical application training to partners
- Manage and participate in customer support requests
- Passionate in technology
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- This is an excellent career opportunity for solid technical background engineers moving towards a tech business development role.
- Creative development of product user interface and training material with Flash
- Creative development, production and customization of marketing campaigns, online ads, brochures
- Execution of internet marketing campaigns, including website updating, banner ads
- Polytechnic or Design Institute graduated.
- Solid Knowledge and experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- Excellent creative, communication and organization skills.
- Passionate, ability to work independently as well as being a team player.